Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fun with directions...

Alright so as promised I will write more... I know i have been slacking at this and making videos in stead of typing is soooo much easier but not all that challenging and definitely doesn't force me to think or anything. Wait, scratch that, I've got to go to class... See why i dont write as much now. Give me time and be patient with me, it'll come back.

     On a quick note, to get my place you take a left down the sketch little ally beside the naughty hair cutting place, walk past the church and the chicken shop. I'm on the left between the Squid restaurant and the Eel restaurant... Never in my life did i think any of those words would be used whiling giving directions to my place... Hahahaha such is life though.

No comments:

Post a Comment