Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dear Stomach

Thank you for not settling. Thank you for forcing me to not eat microwave food just because it's quick and easy. Thank you for being able to take anything i throw at you.
love
-me

For those of you wondering that was a note to my stomach. I have been cooking recently and have discovered how much i enjoy it. Yesterday i made spicy herb and olive oil pan seared chicken and an attempt at fried rice. Today i made my own take of buffalo/vinegar based spicy eastern barbeque, cooked some chicken with it  and successfully made fried rice with egg, carrot, green pepper and onion. Now I'm making a stocking using whats left of my chicken carcass, the remaining carrot, half a bell pepper and a little bit of onion. Being broke isn;t so bad when you at least have the sense about you to cook something and not have to buy everything you eat ready made in a store.

No comments:

Post a Comment