Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Another post about...

So another week has gone by. I've said good bye to friends i never set out to make and never thought I would ever get attached too. Two oaks from South Africa who were pretty damn awesome bros. After the good byes and going away beers we hopped on buses in our own directions, them to Inchon to catch a flight south and me to Busan to spend a few days on a beach soaking up some rays.




















Although, that being said I am jumping a few days ahead of my self. Last week we had a field trip and the lunch for the field trip was amazing. Smoked salmon wrapped around sprouts. Mmmmmm makes me miss Jody, Caleb, Jordan, Hannah Marx (Smith) and Alaska....



Had a wicked awesome going away dinner for one of the other guys (Ben German) who left last week as well... Roasted duck on a skillets with onions, garlic and plethora of seasonings and spices.


























And then to top my week off one of my kids brought a gerbil to class in her pocket... She kept wiggling around and when i finally asked her why she pulled it out with the biggest smile on her face.. not sure what exactly i was expecting but it wasn't this... Ahahahah life has a way of making me smile.... a lot







No comments:

Post a Comment