Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A thought on life

      My life is my life, I like it. it has it's ups and its downs. I'm a romantic so I think I fall to hard too fast for the sake of love. But it's who I am and I hope I never change.  I know at some point I'll find the one I'm meant to shower my love over (not talking about a golden shower either... buahahaha i'm still a dork). I figure I've only got the one life, last I checked God doesn't issue do over cards that often so I need to make the most of what I've got while I've got it. That's all I can do ;) If life gives you lemons, slice 'em thin and slip them in your gin and tonic!
      I'm gettin ready to go teach English in S. Korea. gonna be gone for a year. should be a pretty awesome experience. was suppose to be going with someone but she has since gotten back with her ex and is no longer going to be joining me. such is life though, love will change everything for everyone involved. and for better or worse things will happen the way they're meant too. While I am Christian, I also believe in some form of cosmic karma or at least something along those lines. Life works the way it's suppose too and if you can do right by it than eventually it will work out for you the way it's meant too. For better or worse...

2 comments:

  1. Josh, this is great. Keep fly casting that heart and know that love is always on its way for however long the lesson is meant to last, especially for an open and joyous heart like yours. Many lessons to be had, for sure. G-d knows I'm still taking classes! I've bookmarked this and will follow your adventures. When you return home, there will be a G&T waiting for you over here. So excited for your year ahead. xoxo Lisa Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Lisa. I will miss you and our little letters back and forth. I'll try my best to keep you posted and this thing updated as much as possible.
    -josh

    ReplyDelete