Tuesday, December 13, 2011

     so i've been sick for three days now... not sure with what, flu maybe but i got my shot before i came over. weird, it was the only shot that's required and somehow the only thing i've got... hmmmm, feel like there might be something workin here. But either way, fever, head ache, sinus mess, the works, needless to say, my last couple days have been pretty... bad.

     In other news! tonight dinner consisted of "spaghetti" flavored ramin (trust me dont bother)

On that note, i'm still sick so i'm going to bed, wish me luck and i'll update more once i can. love you all, thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. get better!!! missed you on my lastest fishing trip. finally went steelheading on Erie. fished in PA & NY. you would have loved it. I'm sure your having a blast though. we miss you

    ReplyDelete