Monday, November 14, 2011

My future

Tomorrow Tomorrow I love ya Tomorrow you're... always a day away? I'll be honest, not really sure how that one ends. But the fact of the matter is, tomorrow's a new day full of new potential and possibilities and yeah! Tomorrow i leave for Thailand, I'll be meeting up with some friends from on an island and spending the following 10 days or so relaxing in the sun on a beach not thinking about anything other than when i need to eat something and should i re-apply sunblock... damn, that reminds me, i need to pack sunblock, wasn't something i had planned on taking to Korea.

     I'm ready to go! Ready to travel, to see the world, to experience things and life and learn and be scared and laugh and love and so many other emotions. I'm ready to grow and i know it's coming. I've felt stagnant for too long now, just idly sitting here watching as life drifted by, go to school, go to work, back to school, back to work, talk with friends, talks with family, go to school, go to work... that's been my life for years now and i'm ready for something else. That's not to say by any means that i didn't/dont love my friends or my family, just that i'm ready for something new. They'll still be my friends and my family and i'll still rely on them heavily for support in every possible form. You are by all means the only way i've gotten through all these years. I just want something new in the way of life. I want... (fighting the urge to quote Yoko Ono) LIFE and see the world and the world outside of an american world where everything works and made to work and be perfect and fit in its perfect little corner that was made just for that purpose. All that to be said, i just want something new for right now. Not new in the sense of fresh off the line, right out of the factory but new to me.
     I am excited! I am ready to go! My friend Rachel told me her "new" mantra i like. "It's not right, It's not wrong, It's just different" Alright, gotta go run some errands, i'll  be sure to update again once i get to Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment